会社情報

  • ニュースリリース
  • 奥井海生堂Facebookページ
  • 奥井海生堂のご進物
  • 昆布と日本人
  • メディアに掲載されました
  • 採用情報
  • 昆布LIFEブログ
  • 奥井海生堂オンラインショップ
  • 奥井海生堂社内お弁当コンテスト
  • 和食文化国民会議

HOME > 会社情報 > 奥井海生堂について : 会社概要と沿革<English>

company infomation


Okuikaiseido Company was established in 1870 (Meiji 4); we deal in Kombu-a type of sea weed-and have kept our original taste for over 130 years. We have the important "Goyoutashi" license in order to have dealings with two headquarters of Buddhist sects; Eiheiji Temple and Soujiji Temple. In addition, we sell wholesale, high-quality Kombu to famous restaurants all over the country, especially in Kyoto.

Company Outline

会社外観

CompanyName Okui Kaiseido Co.,Ltd.
President: Takashi Okui
Foundation In 1871
.
In 1995 (Heisei 7), it was re-established as a public company.
〈In 2000 (Heisei 12), capital was increased to forty million yen.〉
Business contents Kombu processing / wholesale / sale
Head Office 1-4-10 Kagura
Tsuruga city Fukui prefecture  TEL: 0770-22-0493
914-0063 Japan           FAX: 0770-22-6780
Kanegasaki Factory
11-14 Kanegasaki-cho TEL:0770-22-0550
Tsuruga city Fukui prefecture
914-0072 Japan
E-mail / URL web@konbu.co.jp / http://www.konbu.co.jp
Capital
\40,000,000

Access











〔By JR 'Hikari' Shinkansen Express〕
    Tokyo ~ Maibara 2 hours 26 minutes
    Shin-Osaka ~ Maibara 38 min.

〔By JR Express〕
    Nagoya ~ Tsuruga 90 min.
    Osaka ~ Tsuruga 78 min.
    Kyoto ~ Tsuruga 51 min.
    Maibara ~ Tsuruga 30 min.
〔By Car〕
From Tokyo (Highway): Tomei ~ Meishin ~ Hokuriku/Tsuruga IC 457.5 km
From Osaka (Highway): Meishin ~ Hokuriku/Tsuruga IC 170.0 km
From Nagoya (Highway): Meishin ~ Hokuriku/Tsuruga IC 132.1 km
From Maibara (Highway): Hokuriku/Tsuruga IC 50.0 km
From Fukui (Route 8) 65.0 km
From Obama (Route 27) 46.0 km

company History

Honor
This framed work of calligraphy was granted by Nanajunana-se-Jikouenkai
This framed work of calligraphy was granted by Nanajunana-se-Jikouenkai-
(a high-ranking priest) at Eiheiji Temple. It is displayed at our head office.

Establishment
In 1871
In 1871 (Meiji 4), Hango Okui, a descendant of Samurai, established our company as a Kombu merchant at Tsuruga Port. At that time,
Tsuruga Port was prosperous, and large quantities of Kombu were unloaded there.
Meiji Era
1867-1912
In the middle of the Meiji Era, our 2nd president Tatsunosuke Okui obtained the "Goyoutashi" license from Eiheiji Temple and opened business, since then we have maintained it for over 100 years.
Brochure: This was our original brochure distributed at the end of the Meiji Era.
Brochure: This was our original brochure distributed at the end of the Meiji Era.
Taisho Era
1912-1926
We tried to expand our business around Tsuruga Port where international transportation was flourishing at that time. We started dealings with Bishoku-club managed by Rosanjin Kitaoji and other famous restaurants in Kyoto.
Showa Era
1926-1989
Our 3rd president Shigeo Okui obtained the "Goyoutashi" license from Soujiji Temple. We were very honored that Daikikuka-Kombu, Kisshou-Kombu, Matsu-no- Yuki and Mamerakugan were given the highest praise.
Heisei Era
1989-
In 1995 (Heisei 7): Our 4th president Takashi Okui modified our organization into a public company
In 2000 (Heisei 12): We increased our capital to forty million yen.




ページトップへ